Conference November 16, 2019 Integrated Topics on Lyme Disease & Other Tick-borne Illnesses
at the Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac at Centerpoint Hotel.
Click on Conference for General Information & Registration
Educational Booth & Fundraisers
Volunteers needed to help man a booth at the 2019 Detroit Kennel Club Dog Show - (Dates to be announced) in Novi MI. Please contact Linda at email@example.com if you can help for a few hours either day.
The Michigan Lyme Disease Association is seeking volunteers to help with:
1. Writing articles for the Tick-Talk Newsletter
2. Helping with Educational Booths around the state
3. 2019 Fundraising Planning & Ideas
4. Starting a Support Group in your area
5. Additional Board Members - Meetings held Monthly in Brighton, MI.
Please email LPurdy1040@aol.com if interested or call 1-888-784-5963
Love, Hugs & Thanks
The Michigan Lyme Disease Association
Attention State Employees: It's that time of year again for the SECC open enrollment, please consider the MLDA as your charity.
Attention Federal Employees: It's that time of year again for the CFC open enrollment, please consider the MLDA as your charity.