May is Lyme Disease Awareness Month in Michigan
Educational Booth & Fundraisers
Volunteers needed to help man a booth at the 2016 Detroit Kennel Club Dog Show - June 25th & 26th in Novi MI. Please contact Linda at email@example.com if you can help for a few hours either day.
Mark your Calendars for Thursday, October 13th at 6pm. This is the MLDA Annual Board Meeting Potluck Dinner. Learn what the MLDA has accomplished in 2016 plus talk about goals for 2017. Bring a dish to pass, your family and friends.
The Michigan Lyme Disease Association is seeking volunteers to help with:
1. Writing articles for the Tick-Talk Newsletter
2. Helping with Educational Booths around the state
3. 2016 Fundraising Planning & Ideas
4. Starting a Support Group in your area
5. Additional Board Members - Meetings held Monthly in Brighton, MI.
Please email LPurdy1040@aol.com if interested or call 1-888-784-5963
Love, Hugs & Thanks
The Michigan Lyme Disease Association
Attention State Employees: It's that time of year again for the SECC open enrollment, please consider the MLDA as your charity.
Attention Federal Employees: It's that time of year again for the CFC open enrollment, please consider the MLDA as your charity.